Monday, November 10, 2014

PACE Week 4

I know that I shouldn't write this journal because I didn't attend the weekly activity of this week.

It was really frustrating because I would like to interact more with my mentee because I was informed that his exam is coming soon.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to write about why did I missed the weekly PACE activity.

I was having my vacation during the semester break the week before PACE week 4 in Japan. Initially my holiday was planned to starts from 17th October to 27th October. I had a great time over there and really inspired by the country.

Unfortunately, I missed my return flight on 27th October and I couldn't generate enough cash for my alternate return ticket purchase. My credit card has reached its limit and I have to wait for my parents to transfer sufficient amount to Japan in order for me to book another ticket. Thus, it caused me to return on the Friday on that week and it affects my presentation on Thursday for PACE activity.

I sincerely apologize for absentism which may caused inconvenience for my group mates, lecturer, mentee and whoever involved. Thanks for understanding about my situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment